Tuesday, July 15, 2008

North To Alaska...

I am heading up to Alaska for a vacation. Um, well, I'm spending time with my in-laws. So, sort of a vacation.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to it.

A little fact about my husband and me...we were both living in Alaska when we met. And I have moved into (and out of) Alaska 3 times!

Since I don't consider myself an A-list blogger, I'm taking time off from blogging and not having any guest bloggers. So this site will be quiet until sometime around the 25th of July. Then it should practically explode with Alaska pictures (assuming the camera techs that are going to clean my camera this week don't break it *crossing fingers*).

Come back and see.



Before you email me and tell me how I'm not supposed to let the world wide web know when we are on vacation, don't worry my internets. The guy that is house sitting and the 85 lb. German Shepherd he is taking care of should be enough of a deterrent should anybody get any ideas. ;-)

No comments: