Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Commercial Christmas

Last year we cut the cord on Christmas gifts. We don't exchange gifts. It's wonderful and freeing. In fact, I had time to have my grandma visit for a few days this last weekend and it was relaxed and enjoyable because I wasn't thinking of all the things I had to get done. We have family coming in this next weekend too. I don't feel the usual stress of getting everything done - shopping, baking, etc.

Of course, we decorate and celebrate. There are Christmas cookies and gingerbread houses. But it is all done to spend time together.

Christmas means more now.

I saw this video on my friend's blog, loved it and wanted to share it here.




Feel free to visit our personal favorite ministry and donate.
World Vision

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video. This economy is hurting a ton of people right here at home. You don't have to look very far to see opportunities to give nearby. =) Merry Christmas!