Monday, April 14, 2008

The One



My older brother has found "the one". No, not in a Matrix-y sort of way, but in a I-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-this-person sort of way. Yes, this coming weekend I finally get to see my brother get married.

I am very excited for him and I love my soon-to-be sister-in-law. I am also a bit melancholy. Big life changes always cause me to reminisce and I've been thinking about all the times he tried to kill me adventures we had growing up. Granted, I've been married now for almost 12 years, so it's not like there are going to be huge changes when he gets married. But, still it causes me to think back over our shared lives as siblings.

So this week is dedicated to my big brother, whom I have always adored.

For today I will leave you with a few shots of us when we were growing up...

Oh, dear. Please ignore the plaid pants.


I'm really loving the wrist bands! And, if you could see my t-shirt you would know that it was a Pac Man shirt. Lovin' the 80's.

Congratulations Big Brother!

No comments: